Friday, July 26, 2013

Before You Start Reading: Things You Need To Know

Some Basic Rules
1. Keep language in comments CLEAN! No profanity, crude language or anything considered offensive. You will be banned if you ignore this rule.
2. I will NOT review every movie that comes out. While I do see a majority of them, I always do the content research beforehand. As a member of The Church  of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (also called LDS or "Mormons") I will NOT see anything R-rated or above, and even some PG and PG-13. For example, I was planning on seeing The Wolverine today, but after doing some digging about the content I decided for myself that it was too gory and violent. In fact, most people said a PG-13 was too generous and should have received an R. So that's out of the question. 
3. No being a Grammar Nazi. This includes correcting people's spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Again, Grammar Nazi-ing will get you banned, no warnings.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mormons don't like cursing. I want to keep this a civil blog.
      The Deseret News website has trhe same rules. Guess who it's run by? Mormons! This is my blog. I make the rules. You don't like it, then leave.

      Delete