Thursday, July 27, 2017

Happy 4th Anniversary to the day I started this blog. (although technically it was yesterday. Thanks for reminding me, Facebook Memories) Since I started it, I have had 8,351 pageviews. Holy. Cow! I did NOT think I would even make it past the 1,000 mark at this point. It started out as just this little hobby for myself. A place for me to express my personal thoughts on films I'd recently seen. I started more for me, and a few immediate friends and family. I didn't think anyone other then them would actually read the darn thing. The fact that in 4 years it has grown from a cute little blog that only my friends and family read, to where it is now at the point where complete strangers are now reading it. (Even people from outside the US. Holy smokes.) According to the traffic stats, the biggest source that most of you have accessed the link is from  Facebook, which makes sense, since that's where most of my interaction is by posting the non-review content such as trailers, posters, and my thoughts on various bits of film news.
 But let's take a look at the stats of the pageviews by country:
US: 84
Ireland: 4
UK: 3
Russia: 2
Austraila: 1
Canada: 1
Germany: 1
I now have people viewing this from around the globe! Wow! i didn't even think it would make it outside the US! This is truly a great honor for me, and I feel so overwhelmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment