Thursday, June 7, 2018

Eagle Eye




What a fantastic thriller this was! It was an edge-of-your-seat film that was exciting from beginning to end. Some elements were a little far fetched, but for the most part I enjoyed it. I loved the build up of the first half that was paid off by an even better second half. It really was food for thought about government surveillance and technology. I was not bored once! This is probably one of the best thrillers I have ever seen. I know the film is 10 years old, but no matter how old a film is, spoilers are still spoilers. That's why I'm being vague. I'm trying not to give too much away, because this is a film you want to go into knowing as little as possible. This was Mission: Impossible mixed with Minority Report. (which makes me wonder why Tom Cruise wasn't cast in this one as well.) Not that I didn't enjoy Shia LeBouf, but it seemed like he was channeling Cruise from those films. Despite its problems, of which there are few, I highly recommend it!
Grade: A-   9/10    4/5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment