Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Jupiter Ascending


Once again, Rotten Tomatoes lies. 25% is way lower than it deserves. While it is a bit slow in some parts, it's got enough action to make up for it. The plot is original-ish, and the CGI was amazing. I really liked Eddie Redmayne's acting as the villian. He reminded me a lot of Loki. The whole time I thought of Channing Tatum and Eddie Redmayne as Thor and Loki, because it just worked so well. I don't understand all the hate. Critics these days just give negative reviews to almost everything. If you hate movies, why waste your time being a movie critic? This is one of the best sci-fi movies I've ever seen. I was absolutely blown away. Everything from the acting, to the visual effects, to the score was perfect. It's not only one of the best sci-fi movies I've ever seen, but one of the best movies of 2015. (So far, This is still early 2015, so that may change) Eddie Redmayne did not deserve the Oscar for "The Theory of Everything", but I wouldn't mind seeing him get at least a nomination for this movie. 
Grade: A  9/10  4.5/5 stars


No comments:

Post a Comment