Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Hotel Transylvania 3




I didn't care too much for the second "Hotel Transylvania", so I went in with my expectations pretty low for this one. I was pleasantly surprised. Yeah, it's predictable, but it's a kids movie. There were a few times I laughed. The animation is fast-paced and fun to watch. The plot is at least somewhat interesting this time around. Not all of the jokes worked, (in fact, some were completely out of nowhere and made no sense) but the ones that did really worked. The villains were pretty interesting, and there were a lot of really clever visual gags. It's at least an improvement on the second one, because stuff actually happens in this one. I rather enjoyed this. I would definitely at least rent it.
Grade: B     8/10     3.5/5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment