Saturday, July 11, 2015

Minions





I'm kind of surprised that this was as good as at was. Considering the Minions don't speak English, I thought it wouldn't really work as a full length movie if most of it was in Minion-ese. However, it does work and somehow you can understand what they're saying perfectly. This is an absolutely hilarious film. I'd say it's one of the best of the year! It's even got references to the original "Despicable Me" movie.  Most of the humor is visual, rather than from the writing. It was great seeing everything tie in from this prequel to the original movie. It helps explain some things. Although it took away my theory that Gru created the Minions, their real origin is no more ridiculous than mine. It's fun for the whole family, and I look forward to "Despicable Me 3." I need more Minions, and I need them now. 

Grade: A+. 10/10. 5/5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment