Friday, November 21, 2014

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay: Part 1

    Bravo! This is the best film in the series so far! Everyone gives an amazing performance and there's not a single actor or actress in this film I felt should have been recast. The only problem I had in this film was the CGI. It didn't look realistic. It looked like the cutscene to a Playstation 1 game. The great thing about this film is it doesn't feel rushed. It takes it's sweet time in getting to the story, and that is cruical when the story is so big and needs a lot of character development. Why must I wait a year for part 2?! Why can't they just release it a month after the Blu-ray comes out? The Hunger Games movies just keep getting better and better. I'm excited to see how they handle part 2, and I'm highly confident it will be handled with care.
Grade: A-, 9/10, 4/5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment