Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Big Hero 6


   Finally! A movie I will agree with the Academy on, if it wins Best Animated Feature. This movie is definitely up there with "Bolt" and "Wreck-it Ralph." It's got an "Incredibles" feel to it, and is one of the best movies to come out in 2014. I absolutely loved it, and now I forgive Disney for making the atrocity that was "Frozen." This is seriously one of the best, if not THE best, Disney movie ever. This is one of the very few times I agree with Rotten Tomatoes. It holds a 90% "fresh" rating, and I think that that is an accurate rating. (It should have been 100%, though. Who are these critics who caused it to be less than 100%? They need to see it again.) I will definitely see this again when it hits our discount theater, and then buy it on Blu-ray the day it comes out. This was apparently based on a Marvel comic, and I wish this movie great success, and hope this will convince Disney and Marvel to open the floodgates for more lesser-known Marvel properties. Baymax: On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate this film? The answer is 10.
Grade: A+, 10/10, 5/5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment