Monday, September 9, 2013

Update

Hey Loyal Fans! Sorry I haven't updated lately, but we're kind of in the "off-season" of movies, so there hasn't really been anything interesting out. Just a quick update, here. I may or may not go in for surgery sometime next week. If i do I will most likely be in there for 1to 3 months. And I won't have the time nor the energy to see or rent movies. But don't worry, as soon as I'm well again I'll be posting reviews of movies that I rent, like After Earth for example which is coming out during that time. I'm looking forward to it. When time and health permits, I'll post a list of the top whatever non-R rated Halloween movies. And then in November-ish, top whatever Christmas movies. Until then, keep visiting and checking for updates.
Love,
-Mormonmovies

No comments:

Post a Comment