Saturday, February 17, 2018

Black Panther



This movie was awesome! Black Panther was one of my favorite parts of "Captain America: Civil War," and this film shows why. This is "Batman" meets "James Bond." One review I read complained that the film didn't have enough action. I disagree. It had just the right amount. A film doesn't need action every scene to be good, it just needs a good story, and this film delivers. This film gives us the best MCU villain since Loki. He's one of the few villains that I can sympathize with. I'm not justifying his actions, but I get where he's coming from. The technology in this film is really cool. There's one scene in particular that I won't spoil but I thought it would make a great ride at EPCOT. The last 30 minutes alone were worth the price of admission. The final battle is so good and really drew me in! The dialogue is also very well written. This is one of the best films of the MCU. And it's not just a great superhero movie, it's just a great movie. Period.
Grade: A+   10/10  5/5 stars 

No comments:

Post a Comment