Thursday, January 19, 2017

A quick update

I know I said in my Rogue One review that it would be my last review for 2.5 years. However, I have changed my mind. There will still be reviews, however...they will be few and far between. There are only certain studios whose movies I am going to see. Disney, Fox, and WB are no nos, because they're trying to get VidAngel shut down and for the moment have succeeded. (For full details about why I think VidAngel is in the right, go to the Movie Madness Facebook page.) This also includes anything owned by those companies so no Marvel or Lucasfilm. (Although those will be coming out on my mission so I wouldn't be seeing them anyway). Universal, Lionsgate, Paramount and Sony have all privately expressed their full support of VidAngel. (too bad most of Sony's movies are terrible anyway. *cough* The Emoji Movie) If I review films, it will be from those companies. (Good thing too. I still have not seen Masterminds. It goes to Bluray in a few weeks). When I for sure leave I will post it. Until then enjoy my reviews, as few and far between as they may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment